: 3 hour before according the sunset time, please keep in touch for excatly time
- Pigeon Valley: which is located in Uçhisar town to have one of the best panaromic view of the region. That site also covers lots of pigeon houses which are built by the ancient inhabitants of the region.
- Ibrahimpaşa Bridge: With old name Babayan,there is no cave houses, but possible to see nice cave stone houses.
- Pancarlık and Church: Its very nice and interesting valley because of beuty of natural and history.
- Gomeda Valley: The underside of Cappadocia is like a network of undersized sparse tunnels and the inside is filled with dark caves
- Ortahisar Panorama: You will see the second highest rock formation of the region.
- Ortahisar Old Hospital : 600 years old hospital in cave, not using anymore
- Sunset at Rose Valley : The best point to watch sunset with jeep.